Inside Sales Representative – Princeton, NJ
Position: Inside Sales Representative (ISR)
Department: Education Solutions
Location: Princeton, New Jersey
Reports to: VP Sales
Job Description: : The ISR position is directly responsible for selling Learning Ally’s memberships to assist students that have difficulty with the printed word. This includes the world’s largest collection of human-narrated audio textbooks and literature as well as solutions, support and community for parents, teachers and students. Learning Ally’s targets the K-12 special education market.
The ISR is also responsible for qualifying prospects and existing customers to determine their need and interest level in Learning Ally’s services. This individual will have a track record of exceeding sales quotas in an ISR position. Methods of customer contact will be inbound and outbound phone, fax, Join.me, and e-mail.
- Minimum of 2-3 years proven inside sales/telesales experience with a minimum $500K annual quota.
- Education market sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable environment.
- Telephone cold calling experience required (minimum of 50 to 75 dials per day).
- Demonstrable knowledge of social selling.
- Superior telephone skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Demonstrable computer knowledge required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
No travel is required
This job operates in a professional office environment and on the road within the local region. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This position profile identifies the key responsibilities and expectations for performance. It cannot encompass all specific job tasks that an employee may be required to perform. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform job-related duties as may be reasonably assigned by his/her supervisor.