Educator Engagement Specialist
Department: Small Account
Location: Assigned Territory
Reports to: Account Manager (Silver)
Purpose of Position:
The Educator Engagement Specialist will partner with the assigned Silver Account Manager, using all of Learning Ally's resources to:
- Ensure that all students eligible for Learning Ally's solution are identified, have access to our technologies, and are reading to specified standards annually.
- Analyze available data and research client trends in order to help influence the overall management and automation necessary to help drive Learning Ally's solutions, missions, and revenue.
- Help coordinate the deployment of targeted and
automated resources designed to ensure high utilization of Learning Ally’s
- Understand the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while shaping the overall engagement plan across the account ensuring the customers’ needs and expectations are met.
- Understand the overall goals and objectives of silver accounts connecting solutions that will widely ensure that more students are reading with frequency to promote renewals and growth over time.
- For all assigned accounts, develop a deeper understanding of the needs of our customers; communicate with the stakeholders on outstanding issues; and successfully communicate Learning Ally’s value proposition throughout the process.
- Ultimately, identify valuable partners within our members customers that will act as champions extolling the benefits of Learning Ally to other interested parties.
Primary Position Objectives:
- Participate in and understand the overall engagement plan of assigned silver accounts in a highly automated environment focused on the goals of high utilization of services, full revenue recognition and client retention are met.
- Take direction from the Silver Account manager to identify and develop an automated plan to improve performance metrics of silver accounts above stated goals. Understand how to work with available data analytic tools that formulate an overview of the account landscape to craft an action plan relying heavily on automation.
- Use data to drive decision making by analyzing the trends and issues uncovered through a keen understanding of how our silver accounts are using Learning Ally and their barriers. Leverage this information and share feedback on unmet needs with all other organizational teams.
- Ensure continued outreach to our customers in an automated manner informing them of the services available to help them more effectively integrate Learning Ally’s solutions into their classroom environments allowing us to meet our goals of high utilization of services and improved client retention.
- Develop a keen focus on the customer success metrics to help identify where and how Learning Ally most effectively deploys our resources and solutions whereby we achieve our goals of students reading with frequency, revenue renewal and client retention.
- Participate in coaching sessions with the Educator Engagement team to understand the professional learning content that is necessary to move educator behavior toward improved outcomes.
- Collaborate with Managers and departments across the organization to design and deliver a customer experience that successfully promotes high utilization across our customers each year with the goal of increased retention and revenue renewal. This includes identifying the combination of online and offline communications, in person and web-enabled contacts, and conference participation to ensure the benefits of Learning Ally services are widely adopted within an account.
- Through data analysis and reporting tools, ensure that customers are progressing through the implementation process and moving students to reading with frequency. Where appropriate, escalate any issues to the Silver Account manager to develop an automated solution that we can leverage across all silver accounts.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to ensure efficient/scalable delivery of our solutions. Direct our customers to the proper automated solution in order to meet our goals of high utilization, renewal and upsell potential of our customers.
- Ensure that Learning Ally’s Educator portal account and grant fulfillment activity is accurately captured in internal systems for streamlined customer experience and simplified audit compliance, in collaboration with Finance and the School Registrar. Identify and execute improvements in set-up and tracking systems to improve accuracy and/or reduce the manual effort required.
- Participate in the automation of the silver account renewal process, ensuring appropriate and timely communications take place, account needs are understood, and performance updates are provided along with support in the development of new membership growth opportunities.
- Utilize corporate CRM and tracking databases to create and maintain records of all contacts and activities, and ensure accurate documentation of the relationship status and risk.
- Report to your Account Manager high level issues requiring escalation. Coordinate with the Account Manager acting as the voice of our customers working with internal resources identifying system or process improvements leading to the overall high satisfaction, renewal, upsell and referral of our mcustomers.
- Achieve organic and incremental growth (revenue, service) as part of a larger account strategy so that the goals of high utilization of services, full revenue recognition and client retention are met. Support the relationship’s overall profitability.
- Provide input into the strategic internal review sessions discussing the overall health of Learning Ally’s silver accounts. Share your input into the monthly/quarterly/annual progress reports tracking all aspects of the account’s utilization, revenues, support metrics and potential for additional services.
Bachelor's degree (Education a plus) or equivalent (including demonstrated job experience).
- Minimum 2-4 years of client service, and/or data analysis experience
- 1-2 years training accounts onsite, virtually, and on-demand
- Minimum 2 years working with educators and/or district administration understanding assistive or accommodation technology used in the classroom.
- Customer Centric - Proven ability to surface issues and opportunities, and escalate them appropriately in a manner that provides a positive customer experience and repeat business
- Familiarity with reading and/or writing technology being used in the classroom
- Track record of interacting with school personnel, i.e., educators, department heads, administrators
- Demonstrated ability analyzing large data sets with input into helping drive strategy
- Proven ability working in a collaborative team environment and following directions to achieve results
- Track record for working with client relationships to help them solve ongoing issues
- Strong teambuilding, teamwork, and collaboration skills
- Excellent listening, presentation and training skills
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- PC literate with strong knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of highly utilized CRM tolls
- Self-starter with demonstrated effectiveness in a multi-tasked environment
May require some travel (local and out of state) as needed.
This job operates in a professional office or home environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
This position profile identified the key responsibilities and expectations for performance. It cannot encompass all specific job tasks that an employee may be required to perform. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform job-related duties as may be reasonably assigned by his/her supervisor.
Learning Ally Benefits:
Learning Ally offers an excellent benefits package that starts on the first day of the month following your employment date. This includes:
- Medical benefits - 100% employee and dependent coverage
- Dental & Vision benefits
- Short-term and Long-term disabilities benefits
- Life insurance benefits
- 401k Plan - to be implemented
- 4 weeks PTO per calendar year (includes vacation and sick days)